We are the Educational Guidance Service
Our large team of Educational and Occupational Psychologists have a wealth of experienceworking with children, young people and adults who are experiencing specific learningdifficulties and social and/or emotional problems.
WE WORK WITH
- Schools, colleges and universities
- The Legal Profession
WE WORK IN
- The Private Sector
- Early Years Settings
- Schools and Academies
- Further and Higher Education
- Legal Forums
- The workplace
WE CAN HELP WITH
- Assessment for Specific Learning Difficulties (dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia)
- Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder AD(H)D
- Autism and Aspergers Syndrome ASD
- Behavioural and Emotional issues
- General concerns about educational progress
- Levels of cognitive functioning
- The workplace
What our clients say
We are extremely happy with the service we receive from EGS, we have worked with them for many years and recommend them highly.
I have no hesitation in recommending EGS for assessments for SpLD which comply to DSA standards. Their service is extremely professional, both in terms of the quality of their reports and also their administration team.
During the 2 year period in which EGS have been working with us we have developed an excellent working relationship. The assessment reports provided by their psychologists are of a very high standard and we have found them to be both flexible and responsive to any questions or queries as well as to our changing service needs.
We continue to use The Educational Guidance Service.... because of the quality of service provided and the prompt response made to requests for support.